Before we begin with the strategies, lets briefly understand and define Adsense. Google calls it a free and easy way to display targeted ads on publisher’s website and dish out pay per click Adword results. The publisher can choose to display text, video or image advertisements. It also gives publisher the choice to use Google search bar, which would be used to fork out relevant ads directed to the Google SERP. Once the publisher formally registers, the income is generated on Cost per Click or Cost per Mille basis.
Now coming back to the strategies that must be used, go through the following points.
• Ads must be part of the content
• Pay attention to the classification of where you place your ads
• Always favor text based ads over image based ads and pay attention to their sizes
• Avoid using borders for your ads
• Show only relevant ads and block the unsuitable ones